Apologies for the radio silence from these parts recently; WCA activists have all been participating pretty enthusiastically in the upsurge in anti-cuts activism which has unfortunately meant that the basic business of maintaining this blog has fallen by the wayside. However, we plan to turn that around in 2011.
- New ballot of BA cabin crew
- WCA in 2011
- Class struggle in the arms industry?
- French oil workers vs. the state
- What should we say about new technology at work?
- Why climate activists should support the tube strike
- Check out Transition Heathrow
- Unite consults all members in British Airways on union-busting and victimisation
- Climate9 press release: Green jobs motivation for climate action at Aberdeen Airport
- Cycling Environmentalists Storm T5 in solidarity with BA Cabin Crew